He kills women…
No. That is incidental. What is the first and principal thing he does? What needs does he serve by killing?
Anger, um, social acceptance, and, huh, sexual frustrations, sir…
No! He covets. That is his nature. And how do we begin to covet, Clarice? Do we seek out things to covet? Make an effort to answer now.
No. We just…
No. We begin by coveting what we see every day. Don’t you feel eyes moving over your body, Clarice? And don’t your eyes seek out the things you want?
The motion picture soundtrack for the 1991 movie The Silence of the Lambs. Composed by Howard Shore. Enjoy it.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Incoming search terms:
- hannibal lecter simplicity
- first principle simplicity
- First principles Clarice Simplicity Read Marcus Aurelius Of each particular thing ask: what is it in itself? What is its nature? What does he do this man you seek
- marcus aurelius first principles
- marcus aurelius quote hannibal
- marcus aurelius silence of the lambs
- marcus aurelius what is it in itself?
- read marcus aurelius what is its nature